May 4-11, 2014 • North Tucson, AZ • Call now: 888-816-2457
• 8 days/7 nights at the White Stallion Ranch
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
• Lectures & comedy with bridge guru Jerry Helms
• Stratified ACBL duplicate bridge games directed by Linda Green
• Q&A sessions with Jerry and Linda
• Horseback riding (as much or as little as you like)
• Transfers to and from Tucson Airport
• Private excursion including Arizona Sonora Desert Museum, Madaras Art Gallery, Tuscon tour including lunch.
• Full dude ranch facilities including a chuck-wagon cookout with ranch riders, a night under the stars, and Jerry’s Cowpoke Gala Farewell Awards Dinner
• Other Western fun and games
This is an incredible bridge getaway for city slickers and would-be cowboys as well as anyone who enjoys stunning scenery and the great outdoors. The White Stallion Ranch is rated #1 for hotels in the Tuscon area by TripAdvisor. Here you’ll find 3,000 acres of wide-open land at the foot of the ruggedly beautiful Tucson Mountains adjacent to the Saguaro National Park. Forty-one ranch style guest rooms offer free wireless high-speed internet access, full bath with tub and shower, and private patio. The ranch has a heated pool, spa services, and a fully-equipped gym. Enjoy daily horseback riding available for all levels of riders.
From just $2350 per person, you get three meals a day, daily riding (except Sunday), plenty of just plain cowboy fun...and, of course, lots of bridge lectures, duplicates, private ranch-style events and time to socialize.
Jerry Helms, professional bridge player, writer and teacher, specializes in group seminars. As a player, he has appeared 27 consecutive times on the annual American Contract Bridge League (ACBL) “Top 500” list. When the ACBL established its teacher accreditation program, Jerry was asked to be one of the original trainers and he certified over 2,000 new bridge teachers.
Jerry is a featured columnist for both Better Bridge Magazine and the ACBL Bulletin. His byline for both magazines is “Ask Jerry.” He is the co-inventor of the HELLO convention that is used over the opponents opening 1NT bid.
Note: In the event that Jerry Helms is unable to travel and/or attend scheduled functions for reasons beyond the control of Alice Travel, Alice Travel will not be liable, and no refunds for such inability to travel or attend functions and events will be owed by Alice Travel. Applicable cancellation penalties will apply. Alice Travel will attempt to provide a lecturer of equal caliber.